Directions: Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Coolies
gluten-free chocolate chip cookies ingredients
- ⅓ cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- ½ agave nectar
- 1 large egg
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 1 cup sorghum flour
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ¼ cup arrowroot flour
- 2 tsp xantham gum
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ¾ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325*F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. (Sometimes I just use one baking sheet and re-use the same parchment). Beat the butter with agave nectar until creamy, about 2 minutes (hand mixer is perfect). Add egg, vanilla and coconut oil and beat till combined.
- In a separate bowl sift together the sorghum flour, coconut flour, arrowroot flour, xantham gum, sea salt, and baking soda. Add the dry mixture to the butter mixture and mix with hand mixer well. Fold within the chocolate chips.
- With your hands, shape the dough into small balls and flatten about 1/2 inch thick. The cookies will essentially bake and result in the same shape you make them.
- Bake 13-15 minutes and let cool on the baking pan for five minutes till transferring them to cool down on a wire rack thenceforth.