Whatsapp chat backups email backed up worked, which have become very important to back up.how to backup Whatsapp Chat
Whats App chat backups on Android:
1. At the top right side of the app’s main view, point three points Will come Tap on them.
2. Go to Settings then go to Chat & Calls or Chat. Now tap on chat backups. Here you will find the option to set up Google Drive. On this page, Google Drive settings will appear at the bottom.
3. Tap Backup to Google Drive. You can set backup time here. You will never have options like Daily, Daily, Weekly, and Monthly. Every day that will be better.
4.’Chose N Account’. Here you can decide which Whatsapp app is backed up to the Gmail ID.
5. The first option will be the mail id that is used to install Android device. If you want, you can also use a different email ID. You have to tap on the add account for this. And also have to follow the instructions that appear.
6.Decide on which type of backup you would like to create on Internet, Wi-Fi, or Wi-Fi + Cellular
7. you also have the option to backup the video. You make a backup of videos that are on the Whatsapp app by clicking on Include Video. Keep in mind that the backup data here is stored in your Google Drive account. It cannot be browsed by browsing as a drive client.
An internal backup is also made on the phone. You can keep a backup in the phone’s internal storage by tapping on backup first. backup of the phone will be deleted as soon as data is deleted.
Backup on iOS:
Users who use Whatsapp on iPhone can also make similar backups. Open Whatsapp on iOS. Then go to Settings and go to Chat Settings. Here’s the option to chat backup here. You can choose here in the options given by your convenience. The ability to make backups in iOS is on Icloud.
Change handsets when If you want to use Whatsapp on your new mobile phone and also want to see the old chat on it, then you get the option of Restore on Whatsapp.
Whatsapp will ask you whether you want to use Wi-Fi data or cellular. It’s better to restore Wi-Fi data only.
Keep in mind you have to sign on to another Android device with same Google Account on which you backed up the Whatsapp app.